Introducing The Singularity, a red and yellow LED dress watch from the future which manifests infinite coolness by rewriting the rules of how temporal data (time) should be displayed. You mean this watch really tells the time? Yes. Even though The Singularity symbolizes Feynmanian style and boldly go design with its vector red and yellow LEDs encased in reflective onyx hues (like Starship Troopers going Defcon One on The Bugs!), this Japanese LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too!
Tap the display button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up. In Time mode, the vertical column represents hour information in binary code. The horizontal row represents minute information also in binary code. In Date mode, the vertical column represents the month, and the horizontal row represents the day of the month, in binary code. You decide whether you want the watch to display the time randomly (every 10 minutes or so) or only show the time when you tap the button. How's that for c as in e=mc squared coolness?
In fact, when you start wearing this watch you may find yourself spending all your time writing strange mathematical equations across black boards. Yes, The Singularity LED Watch has been known to increase its wearers' IQ by a googol order or two. Archimedes and Sir Isaac Newton were said to have each owned one and Marie Curie, winner of not one but two Nobel Prizes loved her Singularity watch dearly. In reality, this watch is perfect for aXXo, fans of the Torchwood British TV series, fans of the JPOP supergroup Perfume, The Twitterati, The Illuminati, or anybody who is a somebody.
Just google "Japanese LED Watch" to see how much these timepieces sell for online. Notice how they normally retail for close to 10x the price we're selling them for. Even if you don't intend on buying one for yourself, stock your online store with these headturning watches to lock in some amazing profits! Brought to you by the linnovative supplier from Coolgadget Online.
At a Glance...
- Red and Yellow LED's
- Time and Date function
- Vertical columns for hours display in binary code
- Horizontal row for minutes display in binary code
- Normally sells for around USD200!
China Manufacturer Specifications
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired red and yellow LED digital watch
- Screen: Vertical and horizontal LED lights for time and date display in binary code
-Material: Textured leather
- Length: ~ 190 mm with 8 holes for wrist adjustment
- Clasp: Standard buckle type
- Function Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Display frequency
- Power: CR2032 (x2) pre-installed
- Manufacturer Ref: OMGLEET125X1A
- Reading Binary Code: Binary numerals are read from right to left. Starting from the most right position and moving leftward, each binary place value corresponds to the decimal number, namely 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 and so on. There are only two binary numerals: 0 and 1. Binary 0 means you don't add the decimal place value. Binary 1 means you do add the decimal place value to your running count. As such if you wanted to represent the decimal number 10 in binary, you would write 1010 (There is a binary digit of 1 in the "2" and "8" decimal number positions. Therefore, the sum of "2" and "8" is "10"). If this is difficult to understand, Wikipedia is also a good resource for understanding binary numbers.
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the Chinavasion price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- Press the top button to display the time on demand or else the watch will by default automatically flash the time every 6-10 minutes (this feature can be turned off).
- This watch is not waterproof
- IZ-G86 Red and Yellow LED Watch
- User Manual - English
- Attractive Gift Box
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions