Introducing the Pledge, an incredible fingerprint door lock which can be summarized in four words: Dependability, simplicity, efficiency and durability. This sturdy little biometric fingerprint security system makes sure your privacy is kept private as you go about your day. The security of your home and office is guaranteed to be intruder-free with this beautiful metal Fingerprint Security Door Entry System.
Powerful and Durable: The latest in fingerprint door security is made from an all-metal die casting and complete with a PVD coating for increased durability and prevention against wear and tear. Look to the Pledge for constant protection as the rock solid 3.7kg weight also acts as an essential countermeasure against battering and forced entry.
Easy to Use: With the lock, you can have a secure and private room only accessible via your personal fingerprint, or you can program up to 120 additional fingerprints for your colleagues / friends / family. Access can also be granted via an 11 digit PIN code and/or 2 backup keys. Additionally, The Pledge comes with a reversible handle, which means increased flexibility and the end to awkward hand movements for your important guests.
Easy to Install: The lock ignores the hassle of having to deal with cables and computer software as it comes independent and ready to go. DIY (do-it-yourself) installers will also appreciate the compact frame, which is sure to fit on any business or home door. A pre-installed and easily fitted unit means hours saved and minutes away from total protection.
This safe and heavy lock is a small price to pay for the safety of yourself, your friends and your family, so why hesitate? Don't wait until something happens before being serious about safety - buy the fingerprint door lock today from the Coolgadgetonline store.
At a Glance...
- Small, simple and powerful frame
- PVD coating for increased durability
- Reversible handle
- 3 forms of entry: Fingerprint, password, mechanical key
- Passage mode for meetings and conferences
- Up to 120 fingerprints
- No software or cables needed - great for DIY installers
- Optical 3D sensor for increased accuracy
- For residential and commercial use
- Primary Function: Pledge - Fingerprint Security Door Lock
- Material: All-metal alloy
- Color: Silver
- Fingerprint Sensor Type: 3D sensor
- Working Voltage: 4 x 1.5V AA Battery (Included)
- Battery Life: 1 year
- Key Pad: Yes (4 Digits)
- Fingerprint Capture Device:
-Authentication Time: <= 1 second
-Working Temperature: -10 to 45 degrees Celsius
-Working Humidity: 20%-80%
-Memory capacity: 120 users
-FRR: <= 1%
-FAR: <= 0.0001%
-Capture Angle: 360 degrees
-Sensor: 3D Optical
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Dimensions: 15cm (H) X 7cm (W)
- Manufacturer Ref: JYP3DQ9R5J9P
- Safety: The user can take the handle off the lock (with an Allen key) to reveal the key hole.
- Efficiency: Power is provided by four AA batteries which can last up to a year due to the Pledge's power-saving system. The batteries are only used when the unit is turned on for fingerprint recognition and will then automatically turn off after a few seconds. The Pledge will also emit a red light to warn you of a low battery.
- Convenience: You can open the door with the key and you don’t need fingerprints. If the batteries die, you can connect a 9V battery to the bottom of the lock and then use fingerprints to open the door.
- Accurate and Dependable: 3D optical sensor with a capture angle of 360 degrees. This means a false acceptance rate of less than 0.0001% and a false rejection rate of less than 1%.
- The handle on both the inside and the outside can be left or right. The user can change this quickly and easily.
- Comes with instruction manual and diagrams for easy installation.
- Requirements: Door, 4 AA batteries, installation. Does not require software or computer.
- Can be used inside or outside. Is not 100% waterproof.
- To open the door, just tap or touch the sensor with your finger. Other small fingerprint locks use a swipe sensor, which is less accurate.
- When user installs in a door, the two arrows on the square-shaped lock must be aligned or close to each other.
- This lock fits in the space of a normal door lock in many Western homes. The user will need to make one more hole in the door for the top bar. This is to keep the lock in the correct position.
- Press "0" to turn it on. The instruction manual tells you how to register as an administrator, add users, delete users, and open the door.
Package Contents For Model MM-BG08
- Assembled lock unit - ready to go
- Mechanical Keys (2)
- Strike box
- Strike plate
- Replacement screws
- User Manual and installation map
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- I saw the red light but I still forgot to change the battery and the key is at home, what do I do?!
There is a 9V battery connector located below the door knob at the bottom frame of the unit; a simple connection using a 9V battery will bring it back to life.
- The Pledge looks pretty small... are you sure it won't be broken with a simple kick?
It comes layered in a PVD coating for increased durability and density. You, too, will understand the power of the Pledge once it is in your hands.
- This item added in store on 19 Feb 2010